Re: [OAUTH-WG] Proposed Syntax Changes in Dynamic Registration

Justin Richer <jricher@mitre.org> Wed, 22 May 2013 22:52 UTC

Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 18:52:02 -0400
From: Justin Richer <jricher@mitre.org>
To: Anthony Nadalin <tonynad@microsoft.com>
References: <519A3C9A.8060305@mitre.org> <9D2C4D6F-EBC0-4313-B3B1-5981A865A604@oracle.com> <519A4607.1030900@mitre.org> <DF861D80-C924-427D-9678-08AF9CCB5A61@oracle.com> <a71babc7649b457e899f07954756a635@BY2PR03MB041.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <519A6715.9040904@mitre.org> <148ab6ca581c49358e1ba8ecdbd791b3@BY2PR03MB041.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <519D2BE4.6080303@mitre.org> <8ae4313deafe4397b0b312ef38dcf182@BY2PR03MB041.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CC5D3E75-98BE-48D8-B755-66AB97186AF6@oracle.com> <be7043660ea2476ab64b7e42895c8793@BY2PR03MB041.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>