Re: [OAUTH-WG] MTLS and in-browser clients using the token endpoint

Dave Tonge <dave.tonge@momentumft.co.uk> Tue, 15 January 2019 09:04 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fXdLkvtdly2eNsYqWNCFjtljydu21xMCGJCHuXgIoKU=; b=nT2bEx7nerT99Eu4fQCY6/fJ2PlR+n5kg/bWH+3Rw9PAcluL4ZFotG/lqMLhF48WCB uaSVuDB3vWvead4NbKHrBh/8Jx+WepmFCS33nIE0mJgFEOZScYSiTz7kf+9555nFOZM7 8mree3qtDJSuk69fzMqfjyM4I6ik980f7k+v2nK60WhPFRehsDm3eIY60VP3iib7eTLv cPWAY9N4NiTqRk6oyySRHhMlTdAGv9NB/SWKcHc8aakaYM+/gC/QGbkZztf0o/9aOEbm +c30TJV0DBHkJVsHEwveNvAGMZeOD0TcrD3hYQ+Pvkfhop+fKUvqsSaIvkw9lFCEDe91 asSw==
References: <CA+k3eCTKSFiiTw8--qBS0R2YVQ0MY0eKrMBvBNE4pauSr1rHcA@mail.gmail.com> <6A614742-290D-47E2-B3E9-A4D49DB32DD7@forgerock.com> <CA+k3eCSoNRGrsxeLYd6DEqU+U6TB_aXV2aPUa07Um2X0ZH_ZEw@mail.gmail.com> <548FF68E-7775-4FE0-829F-1E9CC6EA8E3F@alkaline-solutions.com> <1119DDAE-8044-43C9-A6D4-6032B3BB62B8@forgerock.com> <9D007408-3BCC-4165-BCA4-083BD7602E7D@alkaline-solutions.com> <CA+k3eCQi1sz2bDOMEATpN9ZvXd+VJydQXG03WKuLczG5kz2z+Q@mail.gmail.com>