Re: [ogpx] Draft work on Foundation and Type System

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Wed, 03 March 2010 05:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+6CkcnAwCnRqKNPmfEmv2GcQdu38Q0Dh9kLmYKDGMkI=; b=cpkpDNYxmBJ0Nv4faP7aCu0puUB7bwx7hjzDYVlmwnHskg/HwjOFtuDwZWpmgUaJJ/ R3aiT8zS15JyCOzPdlffiInFYJUdXWoZGigb+yudxXQHSxmZDiwkL5/toCT4+8dV++MG EtsHT5icSkMrlufXxXwe4GU5GXK5vIkHJYIG8=