Re: [OPSAWG] [Mud] Declaring something to be a controller in MUD

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Wed, 26 June 2019 11:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6302; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1561547748; x=1562757348; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc: to:references; bh=bfDVLIcicq9dEsMtQ4ZGpOrc4coIgKS5K43wXEj2y9w=; b=HtmHZTjPAgYWktzLTHWlG8Qkzwxrf2goDiuLRMnlQYyQ8oXKwo+cB/L/ IpVc7R3okU3cMAVnNGQt7m8Y9YrNZLLi3Z/TK8n206+xZoJ4+n9hNeWaF WUM259rcrxn2T8LaBggRLnip8Uk0saT6q6VjIK/3sAQmLGy9u0uvnzE56 U=;