Re: [OPSAWG] đź”” WG Adoption Call for draft-pignataro-opsawg-oam-whaaat-question-mark-03

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 16 April 2024 13:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1713275963; x=1713880763; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=qDowuQlI+/Vv2oTOZ+PLGlcQObOKdm9R/BqfCsEEI5k=; b=bXfZL97AlcPBdeHklsc7nzvutG00XVxiFTZ0TnoTY4vf5BgKK1RUWWC9ClU21t+1pT zFSfuD/gQSZDZEWJnmJVU7NZwM8EO1VSfxAmY+JZNYDz+q66l3dPHHgcFxWpDC1BF60B wPvOuj6ZsYm/52gHKdKwJPoOx6S/kT2XOqqLHwHSTvhwb1766EDa8z/Kue1MCmJ2s+je X9UarBozB1guclX91qBIPUbdlymmbkTLDx/xT6MRUKSQSi7g3lQNGA/NR6pL/h7jLMuI LD8KEW0LaXrrYlc8xJ4bm0c2CTTwbzMR4q+QLlMFrWWCC0fYKe8LgM8TkL8ZA1PnK4Ho r8eA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1713275963; x=1713880763; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=qDowuQlI+/Vv2oTOZ+PLGlcQObOKdm9R/BqfCsEEI5k=; b=f9EzSpICykWtXOeRhpON+ek3PH1mkzzeNnp2fosI2AW/nilur0aFRzXqjrEn0DIiRf k3PyUWF0nB8GDwlXKVBTixYH5vbxYP0FDaf5YH84IE0rOC7gYOBkV6pYcf5+XVqg9Y74 bQNYqssMSipBCpQpLWjF2qYgjtfTQGi1Ou4/2SskrtwI8G3nH7cFgCffIWTW+HxD/HbV bgJ0qKpkb0hdR18qdjcDvJw3/0wmGVSYOdLUOCPqoMWQPZk8XxtBOv3c5D0pGjeHLdbr fkK8VFd34U9t/9o73b6xybq6mHU1nZ7wU70Ogt8sQH+Iymte8h46M3SZEcC6fUsRCxv/ XJbA==