Re: [OPSAWG] 🔔 WG Adoption Call for draft-pignataro-opsawg-oam-whaaat-question-mark-03

Carlos Pignataro <cpignata@gmail.com> Mon, 15 April 2024 12:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1713182454; x=1713787254; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=ioh0SyUirMe4poZtsC3HxpPTxNh0Qd/cJunPjIjKWhM=; b=EUqd2577y/a0YSkjMuoX2+ln9uvisFXeftfDQYgoTv9ZP8K6vNmlDRlO0XdneO4zlh RrzUBWoWgo53oLVjIw1KXF+F/0AzOS3CBHFiMw1jav49AEvB0ydQ8HsDeWn9uoZ01xsK 5gTC1fA9Ou5V4kE6ectkt1QHKJ7FzuFaMbHpKDikCR/b6ZZCvgk7LGn+dGYsBUmcKspF 1LiUAPDK0V6vNiRo503hWmH+CNq70Qv0T6p2mFNq0SO/Ir3jMmfVqY3p4Tql9Wh1wXT0 Jukbiumzd6wVvfsLIXrZMIg4tnqFnWO4w8NIzDkalJ8jdBfZWEEjDx6cDl4xnCDEUmTk NVxg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1713182454; x=1713787254; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=ioh0SyUirMe4poZtsC3HxpPTxNh0Qd/cJunPjIjKWhM=; b=n5pOZwHeeN70nyCfyW2OuzCXeAraVxONSxJhV/svZMfqA4y6pOdS1dpUHtUn6AeqbQ biehQbUtW9RRYsSzfn7Xdsb3CE/Q2t3W3xLkJOXCijE4YZ7E8lF41xkKclHv101nZfp/ lw2NXz2V/R5b4opjuYLqv8i7afCO4coFzMXumcmlIzNlXWXX6u+6UY4uOoXYLjxs1YJX Y3OCoVBWMno4XPww7NzdNCNs1kL3tWEVvC1QL19Lw1pEovHvM31Ru3L0YowAoW80eF5e qeAMKlP3Vw0w0Cuy4U3tZObb6IymOfwZ8OAdSdW/mahjqD4yMlt2Oon/ljYJzUGZxBlj jQaA==