Re: [OSPF] AD review of draft-ietf-ospf-encapsulation-cap-03

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Fri, 30 June 2017 15:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GtAOe3mrmlo/CtM/ZJRyvAk0GmcvfIhUMRgXgjKUpd0=; b=Za3ukZFhHBpMLQyPqnelwlGDgv53rU/QJgube/RqQequOXnHdonoCsLx33tEL7brVu kze1A12agKMa9ErjUirj18xJckcNZSED8gtFguZuhl+hfHGzzs9Zu5fXp1fbav3kOzfZ FCqxwAn6xvJEqq2OBDZ5rMVxS9QzNYpFnmtgGDREknX79V/zbOBC1AydEywOJ+ZHypWa Ppd8Ln5AL5h5EQaSr6Bcx7fgdJILxA4QDCAA0PGZDWCJgNKrXBTQcGW+mno8TxnRtrOC POp6BIl2Dh350bcPNNIfZk7NZ9ZLpN5YEhiqeeUxAvS+2AgCXVQbDWj4o73hhKVsADSL 9lFQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GtAOe3mrmlo/CtM/ZJRyvAk0GmcvfIhUMRgXgjKUpd0=; b=BxByv5MzvZspcEnP10h9N8qXjqS4PaHlYq1jbQmrhcFaUv2cgRLdd/JtAwkUOqeAxO WDbXUOlguQtOtk3lIoaJ/bVZJAHRaER5qKcaHCcezpthNDg0UTbSDi20EKheAka0VXfX ic+0gx3Bh3bHyVw5EG+HI9qp2tzbwoFVQvu3oR1di1H5WGf2Nd8G+0Or8hxZJwJmqT1/ 2JKkxglfD6E5R8rg+BRh+BDzQ5RHr8T+BiGF4GfZ7Bn9PbGqg+YtZJc9JI5xBgQ5gUmu fx08CWoiQNu9jO76qSzVT67G8+p3ZeszfyVfOI6jpC1/062wglgx8oaxjhNs9VG7I3Rl WpfA==
References: <CAG4d1rfJPTyz-nENp2ViJYg14BCctGAAzt+TD3E9zEdejpqJaA@mail.gmail.com> <1FEE3F8F5CCDE64C9A8E8F4AD27C19EE2BBC446D@NKGEML515-MBX.china.huawei.com> <CAG4d1rdaPeUD4Vdgh8BGdF73mxc1Px=aaTj=7GzcaF+0JGuxKw@mail.gmail.com> <29949_1498471189_5950DB15_29949_382_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A477AC986@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAG4d1rdBsH8j3u6yVppzUKPwL-T44nHbH-kuw-SFfT7voqhoJQ@mail.gmail.com> <26797_1498825901_595644AD_26797_68_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A477E050A@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAG4d1reTWATBUMSU8R6_FgpsvwLebrBkdt+AYN-vQTXhYtKE+A@mail.gmail.com> <D57BEA97.B6E22%acee@cisco.com>