Re: [PCN] FW: RE: PCN encoding option

Michael Menth <menth@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de> Fri, 22 February 2008 15:18 UTC

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:17:24 +0100
From: Michael Menth <menth@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
To: Ingemar Johansson S <ingemar.s.johansson@ericsson.com>
References: <026F8EEDAD2C4342A993203088C1FC050260E1CC@esealmw109.eemea.ericsson.se> <BAB4DC0CD5148948A86BD047A85CE2A704EB0EDB@E03MVZ4-UKDY.domain1.systemhost.net> <026F8EEDAD2C4342A993203088C1FC050260E1CF@esealmw109.eemea.ericsson.se> <47BE9231.2010602@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de> <026F8EEDAD2C4342A993203088C1FC050260E1D1@esealmw109.eemea.ericsson.se> <47BEAE2D.1090305@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de> <026F8EEDAD2C4342A993203088C1FC050260E1D8@esealmw109.eemea.ericsson.se>