Re: [pcp] Fw:I-D Action: New Version Notification for draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-08.txt

Qiong <bingxuere@gmail.com> Thu, 01 November 2012 12:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=+VQhheLoXBbSvCeurKJpxKSot1NzFTGRxgYV9b2e2Us=; b=e6dpFBkuih0umvLhnExR+aVjOopvnbz11IsgvGFypIKoutfo1PtpGRy90uGe3D2Uif QNOtZ+u0h9z2qqvnqr8Q6dLBO8g87GvQCtFZkkp5Oegk43aKWp9eeM1/r4jwjT89mi7Q u9CZBMHMlFVITWD/XbYjwzBXrz021lBXisTunPblQU8//5LTcQSOxyd7tJuHylBLdPQv M0QUp8ZAgszSBrSejH55V2UvCqaHexCmi/Ck0TclgObs3WNrW1BFj1eb0Y9xRO6eBYy5 4YB47k/OkoOhmXJ3OuKh31wp6qfCCTMIUWTDApZqaC8EI6cJNV+traJHLQXeQngcUew2 +jlA==