Re: [pcp] Fw:I-D Action: New Version Notification for draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-08.txt

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Wed, 31 October 2012 18:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3558; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1351706835; x=1352916435; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=EVp9D2s9thlNFuCPBX7ydgo+8FHg2tB2dMfQKxULBjU=; b=JhyGbSgneJ+ZRwaRjlUsg6FOi25M/AUZ2Z4tYDk2bHHt7PHu7ymvx+AA CpARegAQlGgIh928kdij3P3mJnO5IwAO14sTRjdibBilD+zdGXhVhs4+H 4LbGgNRbIbgQQtsJl7It5/2vZwSdN3n9cPE31E4+BvMeElzUiKtoHJYiU 0=;