Re: [pcp] EAP-over-PCP

Margaret Wasserman <margaretw42@gmail.com> Thu, 20 September 2012 10:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=DBU2aQa7mVsDTW2gPfWhwQMzjmwp8omLkn7s/mLsGBo=; b=S1Ywk2QZ8q7bP4WfCHYnmBSmhOsBGltTvM75JAr7LuV22tHiyYK2vwsdbwsVyoBl+w pXB0szNBJhr51fWLxLV6c7YnxR1ljBb7cEhhh7VYTadmj4i5XsFuj/0Dr6xmv+tqOS00 BjHJ0fpsGKeClg4XcG3Zu2vm+qnCZeEoHVVGTTAy61GogppDrwARU65bBl88j86YkcS4 uuKhp7DoU7K+cHRSXbjc8GuUzZOHyH+9NTY9bkaP6S3P+rFAD5nrzJFK7R+H/InPzLEy cXFPqco/ZBkJofrt4Hca2PJEWArXdlT7zVdir0KJozim5PaoFNTUZmRQiwB67yDLb8dn 8NLg==