Re: [PSAMP] PSAMP-INFO IE realtiveError

Paul Aitken <paitken@cisco.com> Fri, 08 August 2008 14:05 UTC

Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 15:05:27 +0100
From: Paul Aitken <paitken@cisco.com>
To: "Zseby, Tanja" <Tanja.Zseby@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3740; t=1218204327; x=1219068327; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=paitken@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Aitken=20<paitken@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20PSAMP-INFO=20IE=20realtiveError |Sender:=20; bh=2Ay7NnaxNaynj0WakNePePVjibkl+DsMHaS5MNIHa6k=; b=pZVF00Q3wveMnfHNrTesfzfxOBn9qRNZHZDJCStukxnMU+1O7Tbyi51ZaQ P0D7KdUkK0m21f4G2YrK4owsz+lSEsGT27gueI5JOg+7/x7fKpFhcfG9ucK7 9QCeZeYyVe;