Re: [PWE3] OAM Msg Mapping Drafts

"AISSAOUI Mustapha" <Mustapha.Aissaoui@alcatel-lucent.com> Fri, 25 July 2008 17:07 UTC

Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:07:08 -0500
From: AISSAOUI Mustapha <Mustapha.Aissaoui@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: sajassi@cisco.com, stbryant@cisco.com, pwe3@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [PWE3] OAM Msg Mapping Drafts
Sender: pwe3-bounces@ietf.org

I am still trying to figure out what changed in the non Ethernet sections and I could not find anything substantial from the version I edited about a couple of years ago with the original editors.

There was some important text in the terminology section that explained the mapping of the forward and reverse defect states to the status bit code values which was removed. We need to add it back.

I will be reviewing whichever version the WG deems appropriate to progress and I will make sure it contains all the necessary procedures.

Mustapha.
Sent from my Blackberry!