Re: [radext] please check draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-11 was Re: Issues with draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-09

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 13 February 2013 23:09 UTC

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 00:08:51 +0100
From: Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com>
To: Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>
References: <CALaySJLf91jdfOrqC4V-fcYK53uhc5UMxJDPzqf60b5cKqfGSA@mail.gmail.com> <510BE42B.1060102@deployingradius.com> <CALaySJ+1Vc4t6usTVeJM+pbBtxqEhb7GOCJmUz=M=zOr9JJNdw@mail.gmail.com> <510C6D0A.6020503@deployingradius.com> <CALaySJKPE47nrHXWxGtQcVjWedme=XQwrFeCOFshRwG9-HjvjQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALaySJK40wq6rw8RaK8G0Vj5dUM9mOYEYku5DnoL0NOvFHXXGA@mail.gmail.com> <CALaySJKmXFTErKykhCZTaa-M27zJgK9qqGxm07A4xAYicdHA8g@mail.gmail.com> <473C0020-09E7-40F8-A21E-D735C4CEA068@gmail.com> <8F1950C5-9346-4D21-9197-454478844D29@gmail.com>