Re: [Rats] use case document updates on Roots of Trust

Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic@gmail.com> Mon, 09 September 2019 23:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=IBs1IObg6tG60TD/Vo5FAIihqeO3LnGKQJ7xxlIUIno=; b=fUDXrGXdT23ZBDXgBZj/WKq/X7xDbF8gLDOjAdejL7HQlAbPr0lDbHH799Mqh5W/OS p55DtP3WdfLpMYfRtIY0E2GbNuHEW0zkBIbbPpcI0vqRCJs89ewOYjHlE62D1ojV9ITb g2Yt+5aGKOaLAtc16h1uitZ8wjo3KQuwj6ZbtYsWSA5Se5IE6GXBeMi8XZOWtQJeBvk3 YBDhNjzlKpRuS3OMBMpQRgcoH7gfOvzxOaiTTAiN1fjvs+Mr26CwBWilwXq2+bHXuekz xixE/q1pckpiJkGskHjX5ogDn5F/9q0EE+PBzBUKZyu4dS85b+NyRvKj4OVG+CiSGnxs d3dA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=IBs1IObg6tG60TD/Vo5FAIihqeO3LnGKQJ7xxlIUIno=; b=Zh6tZAJjuZFkUnHir0sBYZuVszk98RrysRqKbJmO0nrr+Pd5g6QtVo42+DN8W3tXVq jHlA/jHqGi711r3tORuOSFsQPwSz3n1R4RpXKHa34OWlIf+JhFzx/mWabinftLZdf9DS P3OEvjlCLjUrOzYQjNWVHUd5HT3Yij3vbmQgbRhWYDg/f72gpIdp+exBSxPdAU6mU1xO mbOYHlW82xEGloFc72z01GStHYPQLhXCXnECXvUbBieCLt17l/BSgZ+V8hLwstX1Ywi6 HQq5mJruFin99QICQkr7Jt8XRE82tigZnipL6vd3CXcyBJaidZWKCFh6z7xpA365pFZg xfDg==