Re: [regext] WGLC: draft-ietf-regext-org-02

"Gould, James" <jgould@verisign.com> Wed, 25 April 2018 12:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=verisign.com; l=71588; q=dns/txt; s=VRSN; t=1524659396; h=from:to:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version:subject; bh=iJimsOSrZsDvyDtGz+lHyhxTddgkkjo5cmPawKb+3UA=; b=lGMtAV+KKXa4/mVr0pEl/5wv2qjOpLKu6p1ZHW3GZcqzyHoEjOG691Cc VGVpeWRRA2mRd1t2fGmWHQtoJThgUkoG7CegYALSBEks6ofcjLTEv73qL TerEApolx8T5GV+rnAs/Fwt49bfOvItNyqgdunMfvVZw5hT4A5TstiRaX Zt3E5EkBn7kvie1/p1AsdQYUNCzI3z91BAgsEA6BOGR3/FXRmGXHjkCjs kO96W55sWu0nlUY/kGXb7srpoNM1yp3hIPS/4qM0E549qNk6Js00k0wxZ LmCUTyEdXNLnNrrTL4Nit60fGpjN7peS+CKE9bjTc12MOw57wIydlYDnW Q==;
X-IPAS-Result: A2GyAAAbdOBa//SZrQpYAxkBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEHAQEBAQGCTUeBEBeBCwqDYJZMIRF+kyGBKRcgAQMIAxgBCguDeEYCGoMQOBQBAgEBAQEBAQIBAQKBBAyCNSQBDi8cIQgBBQEBAQEBAScBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEIAggHLxIBARkBAQECAQEBGAkKQRALAgEGAg0rAQkCAgIlCyUCBAEJCQ6EHF0Xiz6bQYIchFiDbIIwD4ZugnY+gQ8jDIFdf4MRAQEDAYEpARIBBwIiCwoLG4I5MIIkAowMOYQrhxMDBQKDPoFST4oYPIMjgluEYoc7gX4ChlUCBAsCEwGBJTOBA3FwFRohKgGCGAmCFxeDRYUUhT5vDSONMA0egQGBGAEB