Re: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-05.txt

Tobias Sattler <sattler@united-domains.de> Wed, 23 December 2020 19:22 UTC

From: Tobias Sattler <sattler@united-domains.de>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=united-domains.de; s=ud20150520; t=1608751361; bh=MDBkTd/YqbEYXlkpYd6M4cgnamnJgXOxOYcDyB6p5eo=; h=From:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References; b=CdU6EM1ak1czD3SWsNkkrJwXNkxOSXKbif01GOQ46oIvnQXjo5Ja3D3LVO6AMmGsj DsD3LM9Zd7gnp3OhI9u7K06tF9b8v7UC37jieL0xfRkDEf2khQt+LZeivR6X8ke7w3 +ZBb5Dvr6s3xyHTKcjURrU5wzLi/OVO0NL/yMts6DPvi6ZeBxdvurl83yxL8V8AOwR xHmQSPWbZO156rG4+raPqJ5Io2fDqLiciJFBxJ2s0SSf68jcweknpuikkhH1SS5oVk /WAXBMTLBjo0Q1IfsAa64jlNUo2pydVAyGbbn7OqRj5atxO0YWDJazg2waGlT7DbzN erev+3+fwYjKg==