Re: [Rfced-future] RFC Principles - long delayed

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 11 November 2021 20:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=sPRhspbSGGEjwU4JpYfSlP3J5dLkM4ZTcmEXyRUwOSU=; b=TVpWv91bpCqrRZo971idH+gvKLwuQcceKmFL+pi89i4PASC6W71EoIg6xMB4YxuyKX UeXADqXDCtg9eTUD26Lkeh+Cx5ki4EHM2m5k/XZBHoylNlBci7xAbnyAQ5XTyg9mVQZF z76jKBHJD5wif6/f0J3eBxMMfKNuXea4fCHMdii3X8usixJoDCSpNUbNSOupfMbNS371 whs/uS/1nBk/4lqDS4ln5dSbtvVRJQNGk0botJxRn2jhjKSiVWUfsgDdaSZdjMlCTwRQ vRfDqXPGsBCyf78qhpKfKgGGPrTWcnQ2gGdw4zfQAr9NyWN1CI76L/N4K/Y0FwLeHwvx 02sA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=sPRhspbSGGEjwU4JpYfSlP3J5dLkM4ZTcmEXyRUwOSU=; b=ZZZTQKicTLph3Nw/heCJyMtoP+LSGdifaS8M/S9y7i92cfq/Hi4IXUMwMpGOfQpceW skXLAfsPFJJtqLOoTV4LXMyGssT6aRNEExqneXFZHG9DBYMOmMep0ZESJv8WPnNwfOsb 10vnKZbg3TJzjwxwqj03lkoyWNhRgI3L3q7Fj0lnBKFwdeFKnVjHeMKB1HGyh/wQcmWL +OM6z/iO6Ij5nPSss/WKofrwJSMhoSQaclNfRhICSb2g7JOGCesJO2NM8dec1aDHH8lO bFY0fUs6XI7qMqYgDRCWQa4a3pRpPe/4QR+AHk9QNn3qbdsIByVM4Q1GR0zETEN2x605 bXEw==