Re: [Rfced-future] RFC Principles - long delayed

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Thu, 11 November 2021 17:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=brianrosen-net.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=7+I4SKUJGO1IjT6qsMizjchmygOiEleTOE2QwSkIuVM=; b=5tt+rUNw2+2qJnBjBc/paRg3sDQszEWKim3M8sWdNRNisY6CuMGv57aZGuyYO/eoua WWfE+rg8dGJPhVcRBhBp35yWNSDW9G1mf1wN7IEwtUHY/tePFMtdYolPljOkzavq4SSP H8NmQ/bCqZRYoiaOnRsZDC1ATrD/Ydq5zixzD8sQ9VeFfJ1HdiiDbVItSNnecAjO0dhJ jqVEuMYp3D+lrVGhqrCi9YiGVg83sf5Ya2LypVDgbSGntsVRR1misgBkQfi4FmsS6Ldg rK0RRQQSpRWRSTWltp+oIGPhFkcnqSxiw9jE/mgb4YediX0bo3kEQF2wNkNlSZ+GovM0 f6+Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=7+I4SKUJGO1IjT6qsMizjchmygOiEleTOE2QwSkIuVM=; b=O6HpYtBoaj6/LgyEuhqieHExRddSrL7RqTzhqKiFmnNApQ+Wvku6ggbEEb0Jc9JxwK e2ISqDczrFEdcwW1Q7/SpFVBGcUFrnB2VK8Y09KWuwSBdBFDNy+c0YdC6fzxgHV0O0Jo flksA6sDrGWFzBp/kmu1UiL85Ap4wbkIvPwpzlpjwPH/hwf4Rbk6l6mRBBmaVVXC2oX3 gQzHafB/aXLurC4grnQVgPxUFva5ekzeg3qV0+g+LcrFy6v0ofib2ADGDH27JVHlXgzW av2EXoE31YLkju0Nn0CQN8kuva+q0Xn82jtEmxVI4mqHOjKOm7vrGvWVWHvhfwst8Klt roVA==