Re: [Rfced-future] RFC Principles - long delayed

Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@gmail.com> Thu, 11 November 2021 19:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=07ohOHO+06U2cxw0v4nv3aklaHsI9COlmCY3T7vMAbA=; b=mYi4kF1CAFD3sIRoUtb1MC688lH29r9lSTjRczkm2b85rIslBC42r07J3x08hSDYfF uySrtGQjGJ09JCI5D+ls6tVBsUQ/BG1r4L3DiYAwEly2o2L7DIvcWePE2x6kC4dR13oG vwy0IX8+/1q+kPSladxKZeD+QC74ryZc4ix/EhyN3QlCmHn/Mt/McANU9/zhJf39SJ/B aUu7Czzr0Phzx7RyoY2cZsNb9tAivZUUZ7kl0PWL3MMC8z1T6ylE8jIct+61/rVr6xji KZnhVdZddOgsCDGazFYukQWHLzQHKt2C0JIMKUHBnSILbBEZRaHknJ4QAkKEAwI0uMCI NJSw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=07ohOHO+06U2cxw0v4nv3aklaHsI9COlmCY3T7vMAbA=; b=1KXHnlJcQZHjTM5IiXVM/0RNZ2rgVZ0IvkhOI6nnyaGjhxodJ4ufv/pvHFKZP+LZv+ XyqTiXO7WGQ2UwMANj9UWM1NL5b6quOT0ggKl0kblpLpxgpxReFsu/YLUBLnEZz32mru Tny3zwkhjzdTPg5KOdI8OniM/rnFdzGsCLQPJVGkx3Q7iH5dAVMykpYGS4iZXrqhERVH Eb4LmgDYfrn2TVEu3hR7+PbigIzUXn9eR3tw7NH3HQomweoepp6oYRgfd3Yc5S/GJQdG Du2E+6EC7BzI4jw1shj2JRjfaSZHR0/uqm2QyO1EAOdc2OKSif24K1EboTwnR2pReIFa bA0w==