Re: [Rfced-future] RFC Principles - long delayed

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 15 November 2021 00:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=O2gQSBeEHfQqHZT6xN3ezHL9NH2mijo0WQul/UGM0HI=; b=MkKieXFew4fZZKMZMPm8sRAtilQQgAN+r3l0MyfkxnbZfkBeaCsnPqC5GO8PzcJp3h 8vnTsLgl7U75jgCFEShJtjcyIpTN3bOkcXa3j546Z5pjWJ7F4nn0OSYgk+PfrkpTXjHL EGJhsQmjCbUgHV3x6dYp9rOYvPEcyXvOsgH5dAkc2jwIK2FVu6MKlF0WzRY0GSl/4kX3 9CHQ1M6twOonoyecOG6yczvjSOsTHudoFgVHtVuBoiD1v5UZnvwb8rXS230GgZy0XIP7 VMDIVju3i2Mqw++Db5BBEBXUVdv1n14dBKta3O+jJ8/cR8n5Igyq1EXXdws2ZTtFG0wr /bCA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=O2gQSBeEHfQqHZT6xN3ezHL9NH2mijo0WQul/UGM0HI=; b=EXloCvsT/ztylV73r8gi0GjPeBRwAMzJxLde04C55DzI5momzPsOa8X4nLrOAsC50m r9t3I1gWP7r+JFrGY9oBnm+IZu3AZMDDpjibRB2v5NTbl69SGQKtBjx0fXBKuMWxaErz hoofvSTR1GrS/NqK0QPkzATZNh8CiREdnd4+3DIrTt4Kun2T5pG7X5sZ5yrQYzU05smE 1WglpO+3jVzFowVwA3bXnHZFQ8Nbp3EFF4ku2+N68u5GFdJObGFYzRzQkLOk6W62/Et8 D+WDOXYozJU0EcZMIpjQCXS7FQ3oCdZ5btDci2ENMEPwvupU0vcww9T1K0ks4+N2IV2N oCWw==