Re: [rmcat] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-00.txt

Varun Singh <vsingh.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 23 October 2014 12:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=weRKfypiMe6bvcv6mIre7jMhpG2WXbGZD11WKJO7MgM=; b=FdTn+pzzDLVDGFszNyL2cBWehENzwE1uYaHvYEVyAVhvwPui16/OG6TVBMKqYObCnJ xkogQYF6XAFaBQ9qgGXjqNp72J4zhMYxSbxDQ16etupY3WKEkzOednbr3POH3CZ2ru4E DDLXclXzEIYl8qOt18cw0YCBAt1KEmikEQ5liK9BfwmXEozOUh3OvGQtrktW74Cn/xlT sVEITZ/jzmDdE2IRPgw5m2pylROcVxVuOPaaOOjV5ccBKVMTWS6GNsxjreLJBeRrZy0l PGc5zgoz4eccUWp/M11UqEi0sjG34zUXh1nY0p2MEfGTwRJ5uqJgBJUS3JJ2ieW2IqvJ 9yug==