Re: [rmcat] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-00.txt

Stefan Holmer <stefan@webrtc.org> Thu, 23 October 2014 09:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=MofoXPg0DzWODkkwBnMrV97XhqtP0MfIkvL1OFkyd7E=; b=HE626b035kjPn6rJt7cyXgYdgFAckzDlJWzwYAMqTUwid5eIkXnq906/LtO3IK7ndv VEAhfWywiJBmBUv5e0JHX1+0kvPs4Tt0owXOReH+wLVbkETfppvY0kabzgeQMJsbtzjh eOKyPKNWPGPJKApkw2ch2YcXWZomAuRaGS/jalHrRX2CNPMSAZKKmNZqioc2rB6rqyK6 vJmWrhCdfhNxfpJ3+UQKHvyuyoJcVr8fGpEp5pN+M9VYjOpy8gaEAoGSG5YMJhOYYGa6 4ePkFWx+XNb6beVpSPcHxS5XxYPHPmHnWFiDFeYXYjFr7GqnawoCe4ney4+ISIuDLSY6 s0AA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=MofoXPg0DzWODkkwBnMrV97XhqtP0MfIkvL1OFkyd7E=; b=E7LEEgektBE/bZXKAEZ/8vHMf1jDOzzef/R6GrvYKEwzNb1Ukme4jtxmgqLElIlD3s 2Qc9Nbi0Nede8TNIQIzY0IQavNY3M/WJ5maV+q+NNYX4A6yEs8rWGtRZiKS/Df7qmutT jw3tKUm73/UD0O7FxfNmRsgOswDVk5sCP8yxam2IA7gUX7Z2QQyo143Sd3xMVl6h2E4r Ds+AilkvrAgNYfL/H5JEA3gJBtoZuQDQkqtHtQNq0dIzk1nXFM4CEZksaOwkTcR5WU+1 dny4Uf6tZ/E5/59h00Yx6eSRrBoL6uPt5Ulms36JcmfeWsCNzGKLPFZH3n6Dx02WoXya ABXA==