Re: [Roll] draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-03: Varying Trickle parameters per MPL Domain

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Thu, 31 January 2013 10:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=AuS0mYWrbT7hoPCOnYH6mcPsi79tQPrnxGLLHMHPsIA=; b=u8YGb/IoH0/J9i0u3YnKGlH5sKk/9js4TM3A3Ucy6U64zoCbrEeLZR1TLTUQhdo7nO C1A5dQtXJwHezdnYZ463E+dPnBzcNxGLw5VgJcpvZansh2XpUGKyGOvMa7sbjbshmSea 6Zg6rzJHknG4pqcvYci4txYk5YObOF7te0w/LOefSeDGg0rgx/A+dopYpKmCQr27ZjYf 5aY8WGpdS5rxxKs/uVz2DHyu4Gq9cztZDDGt18ifsfzJ/qKRoxAePLGSMwL26nybXSm1 IghXp90rkjnRlNc8BuToH7Y3uExHyC2slO++3ah9uHHAHkxT0HX2CEzA4MANc6hZBZfC /mAQ==