Re: RRG thoughts (was [Bier] [pim] Q on the congestion awareness of routing protocols)

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sat, 17 December 2022 23:37 UTC

Received: from mail-wm1-x329.google.com (mail-wm1-x329.google.com [IPv6:2a00:1450:4864:20::329]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id C4C00C1522A9 for <routing-discussion@ietf.org>; Sat, 17 Dec 2022 15:36:46 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=rVU099jPrS0+Hs6rmB5XvO47OLOVfbdu0xUZCbAjVLU=; b=dXGzqRVFiqeAzKI4MKIYVhh+TAFadl+UlwykYPvD68X3f1lW6r5t6otOKFYR7EPFm5 5rDrY8vhsUUl0aRiwDDvfuCTVkBUXVRccSrnIPlOoUoLS3h+wEoosyaGbi6YNBuielya WSrFvrC210O1Ra9NJgc1J0brjtLtN30CZoqWUefT9+lZwyiuO4O0p95cR4ouEj4gvyg6 Umn2lc+UgIhRURV5elOiBLffJ2HNsoWWVhnmSG7slzDTTnrxM+0ckFWTi5rp20iUWxBK 3UBLpIzb1Cnf3RjSpb38rLwRut139adkNslfKdHj9mw0nxL/s9lypBgSD14wvc2jiipd qSjA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=rVU099jPrS0+Hs6rmB5XvO47OLOVfbdu0xUZCbAjVLU=; b=JAr6QS/Qof4LQNrCGol9DCUS9K1JPcss5Yam1388fM6IN4NMmj2ImlmrxRCdDMIdCr e+/BEXljdqUh91bVQR5nA2M0X3qD3v9JLODW0PBzH0M9i6ilSFR+HVtBSSlEyMumpxmb 0eAw5aNhPR6lyuHo//b211h6FZj5D21/z+u2cFSX/o/8kwma1MYSdMP1ZDw7lLqA83cb fw+vh+6yfWYXhSHgPkEgWi8Pt+4lmMWe3yNIcoRVNDOZWJC3SWCd0Crb3CDnINZzMzTw t+IHZ5qSE8yISHVIVc6oDTiQ61Wh3I0Q1Ag/5ravKj/c4JQu652PDVkRzIppKthl6U2g e5mA==