Re: RRG thoughts (was [Bier] [pim] Q on the congestion awareness of routing protocols)

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Sat, 17 December 2022 10:07 UTC

Received: from faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:40]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 1C932C14CF12 for <routing-discussion@ietf.org>; Sat, 17 Dec 2022 02:07:01 -0800 (PST)
Received: from faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:51]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Postfix) with ESMTPS id DC39E5484FC; Sat, 17 Dec 2022 11:06:54 +0100 (CET)