Re: [rrg] Arguments in favour of Core-Edge Elimination vs. Separation?

Scott Brim <scott.brim@gmail.com> Sun, 24 January 2010 16:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to :x-enigmail-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4iSlsvzfFu+ChUttJnRlKH6QKKVEMC5brQI68EXnSAE=; b=QVzXPjXJoNZLBULFKDogGQhJObewLX8uh3SAr9thp8UBSeABcQtsZCahlujke7+6IH pokck3Im6YLxc3Qgk+ryzd7kez2ph2JDN/1PIg9acJTxKWhiCxsrYadXJN3oF8wlJ1IU v7gmSCN+mG45DWG+OfDEkuYxuehV2EYdv1Qp8=