Re: [rtcweb] To multiplex or not!

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Wed, 20 July 2011 14:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3fQATj7tBxrmXrCbcA2harTgnBSLBeOrO+2gjHm8apc=; b=jjUBPyUic8co/ZtGM0PoYPW8AwqimajdprmAL7iTNXTu6UWEMm6X8l7bNp5hMLtmz/ gzDi4ib7XhLipmtpYIS4SscfdT/+Xc5CIfbBs2naNofkuDl29/zsYQuMuy8cSyfnwMHW vTtR7HEzWaDsQU8rk9aVDX+DoRPm4IP9V+wOI=