Re: [rtcweb] NAT behavior heuristics

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Thu, 02 August 2012 23:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=2351; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1343949346; x=1345158946; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date: message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7PqDarZ/4ALZgjlXKsEHXsa2K1M4qK5oFc5B/4qSDjI=; b=dvhay72V0WZTYFAFwWV/fmTaGmlJT0F8533WxpwvlKx1sJwvwqvfxdPT xvVNDBFAAbQW7VmfV8NFJGIA//ch0jOL39Pfgr3GkF104N7KmwJS0oWsm x1npIRNkGWFnjoiFFlBUUqSm/Nxb3YD/VW8p9qHUCBiqEBfnz8IG0+8AX I=;