Re: [rtcweb] NAT behavior heuristics

"Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal (mperumal)" <mperumal@cisco.com> Sat, 04 August 2012 00:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5769; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1344038695; x=1345248295; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=m4+nc+8goYxvNRU9Qe2s9GWwtAqzRNU+n9ujiUiXA1w=; b=fvovjYvWgFVPDh6lAiWPtIUsLPm28N4nDTS74V981lQDYHnq6/Yv+zZ1 ltGJ1HpE4/4KPOJ1gdElks6TRYHgPyoCqjXT9XzEcrKE+WwnWQXo0eBNU HnaYusR9DFsOymlPjjulGy59Pw3KuG53TteylhjzN48DMnBYoUkrlUQSr U=;