Re: [rtcweb] Meaning of SHOULD support/use interleaving

"Makaraju, Maridi Raju (Raju)" <Raju.Makaraju@alcatel-lucent.com> Tue, 28 October 2014 17:03 UTC

From: "Makaraju, Maridi Raju (Raju)" <Raju.Makaraju@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>, Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 17:02:44 +0000
References: <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D4CCEEF@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <EA00639E-2008-4BD2-88F2-27AAEE9DA213@lurchi.franken.de> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D4CD241@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <544E8D92.8010401@alvestrand.no> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D4CE9DA@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se>, <544EA473.6040700@alvestrand.no> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D4CEBED@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <E1FE4C082A89A246A11D7F32A95A17828E5F2ED0@US70UWXCHMBA02.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <544EC109.4030600@alvestrand.no> <E1FE4C082A89A246A11D7F32A95A17828E5F5EBD@US70UWXCHMBA02.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <544F99A5.2090005@alvestrand.no>
x-originating-ip: [135.5.27.18]