Re: [rtcweb] Asking TLS for help with media isolation

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Sun, 06 April 2014 18:37 UTC

Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 14:37:08 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1396809428; bh=T7sKLC0ASoO5dbFxEo1/8RQe/axFfta36Gac7vgNrpw=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=EpHeya/NtFxWchvVeAGCQYvba6BXlPgo5L+SwUWzV/nJGZG83BwB7xP3ZuJGdK80T /i8OQdRcqRMhoIhTAYVwXT4o6RrcZaHMGJnELFfzaANaafVdK00di5P/BYY9VEsoLx nky0w1HjEEhqVDTpkspMnPderezpbT4MWmpBAPvN6zku1+3yNan/VUQXlRp2tYSPuY nktaSC41Osco+flMjkDui3HhNIpzeJ/G4FsU0sNYKQpGMbn5cq3UIsxJROyE/eAGoc 8Gk30FvaZ4B7PhYOQIp0if5jUjPtDZyviwLYK2T+dsBXjS1jR6Tl9ZHeP/O7eygw6y rWKz4gZrH6H6Q==