Re: [rtcweb] OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-13

"Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <rmohanr@cisco.com> Tue, 19 May 2015 15:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10414; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1432049285; x=1433258885; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=3GT3vSpTWj0gQefdDJECRzsi4v4sMfB3okS6B4QVLj4=; b=lYzTzoRfmOzoS753IjD9xLnWUrrAi6Wy2cdsyw01OpIklIzhUStTn5nd QUtR43U2FAoSeszTSwaVkp0pAp9j1ubUygJlXpJM9yBUl9fwci7wPHt/+ Xt7q/PSKmYYTdJ5qtQvs3SuLO6S9SIdpcwZSsFZYoOb5Aji4WAqmv3xEs Q=;