Re: [rtcweb] HTTP Fallback draft

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Wed, 08 August 2012 03:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=g3F19/v7uGw2pIEhHQf9FzNYyI1FL3cAPv+5EOVVH8Q=; b=T+V/MW7aw1hcjavXaF19BfeL6Y2poqMnrWMde3IAgTWheUQZDlfp3iAnRmskJLU7+u TILX1QPn82jbV70jcZapVVNlfKghjXIC2wBCXAp1m9nS3PKB01+HOwm9HjEf/25vpE+a 3p/QFaU/F653EYuKjDy6ZXA1iLU15tcPEeUnBMM/b5/qSjn9yvBl0clnv5M87uigWanl t/smRlZVujgtLDvquBCnhr/gAQd8gdihJfrAPIXNfpNl+ZhGIrvX0fEcUQUeNuE8uZGP kPF0cfzKNHnswNgd062c+S2gvTWmxPvDA0b3muL+KaESnI0MdJROdWps0ggq6YOC+039 0mTg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record:x-gm-message-state; bh=g3F19/v7uGw2pIEhHQf9FzNYyI1FL3cAPv+5EOVVH8Q=; b=FESWWYDJt+3C8m1yrAHtsCJPdSDoOKZMvD/ujmtBTnOcfs1iuE6uFVgIgUubHFCQSr EVmTqTTrj3ppe1QbnA4MrLkCeWhEO2aIWS0GPhOEMJ7vMMht7OaT3nAtVyWbVX6PlQsz lT7rlwwpRfjink5JEyi7+DMcPQ0RRfE/IE0Udf0f0v1PDhCBOPlU2pFOj92Nr8FsGXN+ a3NSPeIhX4/L/bWE/Un3F6r+rtQG9cPo+akslvQ4TFHpZ9f06g1iD3Rp+U10EPMPJhdO 6VCkRluFJ7LFZy0erltvf6TTc1k1QxerUIVmFmiTjLWYI5MyyoOIkhnRzH9o5+rFjp6J BbgQ==