Re: [rtcweb] HTTP Fallback draft

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Wed, 08 August 2012 19:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=aWeMPm8z70nk9THBkW/CojrZwEQHsLsE2T7soaLLvlc=; b=mCpFtkpU2okWVIvzrD/6x14bTWg0zvbwuEMmhVof4azczg1f3oaqVKQZuk7VWYvyCJ sfIAEGAptWQPKWRwx4reB3SuSda5L4EU5sgaMdiW5J3VWyN1f6uxMUOUrWkaoyiyC93u LQTm4zI6JImAyGAc53lRlI+OnSGAYVzAPRCkheplnTz/P2+2IqBQLnr1ON5hSEJ53wC2 9FPTok0XyNjeS83eR4EVSYtggdIwDJnVqIizEjLKpoI6z3ui/DlW0t+iA86hImdxQ15V hm6e7RZ9OH9cWHf7U1qFWOJvqB16zxIeGKS/AmYzU4frJ/j2j5dVdMRTOcrU9rFsMRIz +Duw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record:x-gm-message-state; bh=aWeMPm8z70nk9THBkW/CojrZwEQHsLsE2T7soaLLvlc=; b=p0slPPjIxHqeAtwEnlFN6RqOcl0EXiCEsUq26x6/kVMqyyIofvj266jhG0J1/VaK8C gXbxYo1mOgpESrUJSeNF0RaYZu9A/EwZYtSGzAcPRk7/SAQwuxL78ibFeRMYZAdzdiGl vjNx+Jjwf5h4sE3QyU3rAvFa7aGx1Uoe+zd6qb86PmDtipp3GlknxBijqH8AsAW9umm7 AMbifjUaJT/6xqIOfeuqf/T9Y8tbGxIetGKoxBrHS9FqxEg6Ma/2UGCDoh6p5WAszsbL Z1IfWm+9PwZZ+dG/uuFsCjo8XScQ5Krses+RWhoV70uUpPuZkznqte85sbi5df/ULN2x GMCA==