Re: [rtcweb] HTTP Fallback draft

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Tue, 07 August 2012 19:34 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=bF4NYAs0JnMujMxl6+cq+VG4Ob3SxQ3YOhq0+ix1d1I=; b=TPS/YeaB7fubHfiwIFnigfqWJ446GsPiqQ0ZTjB1JYVi+SLPEU6xYtua66fSjsb1ry TQmj43jzOdcK0Iqckoav7OO2sCGe5HXMqvgkMNjheq2pEWEcQVfC0iR2tk0JzBzLr7oV mG4xnHIU6UsxsxRNd151aJFGKYJDRfYIk7lZ/7+Sv91pVTD1X7cCSba54vRQmVb4vTTf muZ3m+H8SCovUQSWsryZAidGyAajoe8cLzkophQnj+SjtNreRHpOAkxIen8Y74iQ5ytd SxeZ4WIE2RTofAZjH/fkmN/hYL7oYWaNmHKrP5PgAeACvC1KJJ+PVq/GRwAKcK8lci1w 83rg==