Re: [rtcweb] Draft proposal for updating Multiparty topologies in draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Sun, 20 April 2014 15:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=SiIU7XoDdXrRIpYTLysUY2oN+S4e1RrZJZc69I5QKKM=; b=nqGtvdwjSSOq2XChreDWithlz3FkVReLgdiacBRpnr4ocC9e2ExFV+bmuA/V2nH56N 1d9w7y2rl5A9Mfdv2xaeId7WjHMt0q8IaQf/wFE21mXn7eHmdOSpwRWM8OGG2CO6brHB bZHf4C98y8Qe09ujGGJV+w1gBTqK570A9/OfeuaWGqCY7Rk6T6ghCsh1qs2tHgL1upJL hKl9d7ChyRVjuJwo1kmlQPsGwPHacRyvN95gQAXJwRC0nfIIqT64OQt8YKQy4Fpm533P 9V6BHEsXVdD+2Qs8tmYidlXHhXbJRLNh4Ssn/d4416140f+EkLmKj/tv+fLrXX4PYU/k vNeQ==