Re: [rtcweb] A problem with both A and B

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 20 May 2013 16:47 UTC

Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 12:46:52 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: rtcweb@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1369068413; bh=2RzN0sfydmyYEoqSof1OWTVK2RqOr2sNehjygKqDcdI=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=Pz8rpl62ZtfMtJ2dCUfuQHf3Mjkd3O7Y4cMh0kV8ormQFywgQnzO04wKr0H4Vp8Nq PeICnCdfDkZSqyvbsJj7J2ND2K0fDrlbOQmRlDRg3H+vh4jlDQzkvTzMlCdUtuZhiK I1/8D1PHOuSQqLw1vNCMJc3LbJllxx6MpwgYZvPiCjoBQifhOuHUv30eKLHYDpzXhS KCRpCQvmm0ltuzGHY9lwtXzl+uAst47VgORXRHok5XAW528eh64G5IGtChuqBQYA7G OiY1xPhdr2SfkxfowArwSqU9SKZ30Q8WuwgwXOQ3ZYAf5dgQp4KuoGgNNwEDS+uFqj npR5Rn3G4vAzQ==