Re: [rtcweb] URI schemes for TURN and STUN

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Mon, 31 October 2011 00:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=2357; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1320019554; x=1321229154; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=FMyeobc+W244jWTZOoeyaSZfX+70Q+d6tGG8/BLrtgU=; b=iEiC+PCyjxX3d77CkJIA6b7oqMRgZaR2VEfkj4RXiQEUb2G/fqj2DaKQ mcRG0VCMKuZpuHzL2QBXoOvh35wdvVQbaXv4jL2hpqJNApKkkSW+nSNRU zqz0Zs9XpxsiMXlqzMKxSl3U4xTHm+FIPBIP6X7b4ljdmZh6NYTo3TRVm c=;