RE: Soliciting WG feedback and comments on draft-zxd-rtgwg-ordered-metric-adjustment-00

<stephane.litkowski@orange.com> Wed, 23 October 2013 12:01 UTC

From: stephane.litkowski@orange.com
To: Yangang <yangang@huawei.com>, "rtgwg@ietf.org" <rtgwg@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 14:01:48 +0200
Subject: RE: Soliciting WG feedback and comments on draft-zxd-rtgwg-ordered-metric-adjustment-00
acceptlanguage: fr-FR
Cc: "Zhangxudong (zhangxudong, VRP)" <zhangxudong@huawei.com>

Hi,

I would need more time to review your algo part. But anyway, could you explain the difference with some old public approach like the paper from Pierre, Mike and Olivier :  http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.67.8263&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Moreover I would be interested to see in your draft some simulation proving the metric list is quite low ...
I can remember in the paper I'm referencing that the challenge was to compress the KMS list in order to prevent a very very long list which would not be applicable in a live network.

Thanks

Stephane