Re: Soliciting WG feedback and comments on draft-zxd-rtgwg-ordered-metric-adjustment-00

Pierre Francois <pierre.francois@imdea.org> Thu, 31 October 2013 16:04 UTC

Subject: Re: Soliciting WG feedback and comments on draft-zxd-rtgwg-ordered-metric-adjustment-00
From: Pierre Francois <pierre.francois@imdea.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 17:04:23 +0100
To: Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com>
Cc: Yangang <yangang@huawei.com>, "Zhangxudong (zhangxudong, VRP)" <zhangxudong@huawei.com>, "rtgwg@ietf.org" <rtgwg@ietf.org>

Alia,

Some corner cases here and there, but yes, Francois' code (Francois Clad, not me) computes these sequences in a ridiculously low amount of time, and the sequences tend to be very short even in large topologies.

I still think this should be investigated for maintenance cases and metric updates stemming out of a TE exercise.

I do not think this is a practical approach to apply after a FRR application.

Cheers,

Pierre.