Re: Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-20: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Wed, 26 April 2017 16:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5662; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1493225546; x=1494435146; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=wVp/Nu9YeQgpbKpowfeGzkNbXsTvs+zTYYd82PNW90w=; b=eJ5dYn+gjD8UoolwX58nbRIuZm1sYv0xOc+l0avN4+g0tJz2GDTiAhNN sxpZw21eF3vZpemg3H18HZPEM3+5JJWNQTbxBlAP3y4LBoW+w+6Ej3k/g B0yTMaUxIm3hrAx9RHuIp2EDHoRzL3EKKb0fG77y52EGoYft8gKxjFifd 8=;