Re: [Rucus] [spitstop] Botnets, take 2... Re: Draft RUCUS charter

"Saverio Niccolini" <Saverio.Niccolini@nw.neclab.eu> Fri, 22 February 2008 18:23 UTC

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:22:40 +0100
References: <C3E0C78D.4346A%Quittek@nw.neclab.eu> <3A86FA4E-6D4A-43FE-B380-6676CD4BCD90@voxeo.com> DEFANGED[1]:DEFANGED[4]:<42B56C6A683EBA4581C01CB49A914CA70E6EA261@MAILFAXSRV.gfimalta.com><909E8DC8-CB3A-478D-995F-94A4B3656D8D@cs.columbia.edu><47BEAEE3.4040701@gmx.net><113091BD57179D4491C19DA7E10CD69601B56 " " 39F@mx1.offi " " ce> <47BEB721.8040305@gmx.net> <5F6519BF2DE0404D99B7C75607FF76FF53DB8D@mx1.office> <47BEC2A8.50201@gmx.net>