Re: [scim] Name Internationalization

Erik Wahlström <erik.wahlstrom@nexussafe.com> Wed, 27 March 2013 08:18 UTC

From: Erik Wahlström <erik.wahlstrom@nexussafe.com>
To: 関森信之 <nsekimori@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 08:18:33 +0000
x-originating-ip: [192.168.4.226]
Cc: Tatsuo Kudo <tatsuo.kudo@gmail.com>, Bert Greevenbosch <Bert.Greevenbosch@huawei.com>, Shelley <randomshelley@gmail.com>, "scim@ietf.org" <scim@ietf.org>, Marc Blanchet <marc.blanchet@viagenie.ca>
Subject: Re: [scim] Name Internationalization

Hi,
Would it be possible to roll this into an real scim extension? One that adds the SORT-AS functionality?

A (very rough) example to show possible way forward.

"urn:scim:schemas:extension: nameinternationalization:1.0": {
    "name-SORT-AS": {
        "familyName-SORT-AS": "syllabic",
        "givenName-SORT-AS": "syllabic"
    }