Re: [scim] Name Internationalization

Shelley <randomshelley@gmail.com> Mon, 25 March 2013 19:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=6nWTB26mZ/39UhPPVZowkk6gRj/yIX62S3fq0CwC5Rs=; b=FxiBzMyKIGdd+WoEdep75iRx6ob5+s0fOG71ut5LvPYA1MyTopI1CJN6EWU6A6MSDm qIlRpAraqYgnj14vZa15VkNiQXWUAF8Xy4bd5xq4n1f6b57kFieAatq6u4DgYxL7OZ8k yc49rd2O2ZD3amyWap55z/elZsB5zuDp2J6zNCPXJOrvNJP1/r21Gv678GAvUYB+k0dl XRLapFlM4VT3wvnuwWI197534vjp4v0qLG3h6vTzPWTwoV9m2X4CQafEibrHL4ND3MHC QwLflkxtxdf5bRsj2QyilrDgFFelNqWrIj7fraJFqDFUcVXqKLAmolJtLfFsSCQDLwQt OY4w==