Re: [scim] Name Internationalization

関森信之 <nsekimori@gmail.com> Mon, 25 March 2013 23:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Uid0PveUP4dN0lGi6fRFWl9RJAphpO8wyEBeHm9Qhz8=; b=t5SeXlaI3nYXSLR3SkEOeY4E8+wIkoffeqySunJoKJgFD1Jq8txd1aoreioUqCtckY 2kwpmsC1ObccK+CxrLdR8CDR0yMssNEorvgkjkFICNMpPLxZh8sQeNYabbKD0F7t7Pf3 Jp9mAOWFEVHkV/oMEY2yKVCPTH8gerv1TwIE5TZaiR91cEmTxn/lZylKmGh2nze3VmUZ G96AWzq+SR3naILk8jQ5hBTlVMZ7Ceu2W8luVBZNxilMJ7+ICA1sOzWkeosewNgbUj4O wItYt7sDVlk5t+clZRr1OCJhdXJUE3NJ05Xej6jeRfOV8Fwzo7XwnCzNOdB94H0jDUIW yJXg==