Re: [Seamoby] Status of WG Last Call

"Hemant Chaskar" <hchaskar@hotmail.com> Fri, 11 January 2002 21:53 UTC

From: Hemant Chaskar <hchaskar@hotmail.com>
To: kempf@docomolabs-usa.com, hesham.soliman@era.ericsson.se, seamoby@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Seamoby] Status of WG Last Call
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:41:15 -0000
Sender: seamoby-admin@ietf.org

Hi Hesham,

I also did not see any comment from you on the NSIS list during the first
last call that has not been attended to. What was the text of your email, is
it there in list archives? If so, please point me to that and I will take
care of your concern.

Also, note that this is the "second" WG last call for the same draft. When
we make multiple last calls, we should try to build upon the text of the
previous call. Hence, in the second WG calls we should restrict the comments
to either the new text that is added after the first call or the relation
between the new text and the previous text. Directly making major changes in
the old text during second call without its any reletion to the new text
will just keep us infinitely in the last calls phase. Nonetheless, we can
"finetune" the old text for better clarity.

Also, please note the difference between the "issues" draft, the
"requirements" draft and the "solutions" draft.

Hemant