Re: [secdir] secdir Review of draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 30 August 2011 11:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1314705160; bh=vmbMeFgmRdLsIs a3hoC5lG/+TpPTYTH4sMfE3PoNG7E=; b=rZW/Umr0ctQ+JrwC4nqcG1ViUlWClL R5gli9r3pd/IWlKqHgtfa8TFprAO6d5pjOeIRe1elEfqXEmcbzsGrgEVtQTbPZTs tdKne4kHaQgFm/Vg0UgPeFo1zvE4PFiedRDR09Gjdae2Caxr7yTy5nk+ovFKOm1z IwEUIrHoR/K+iA42VqP4q0Vx34v93lbYf2WU3iya7RXvZXTD7lxrqOZ04tUteJbq yuxovrb2jtVYLsjsLsk2j2psOAtx5+leBGOBFssGIJw1ZEy+/Bed5yEm+NUoGEMR zmsyiBg55cH/zDT9sV6R4mi5rVZWuRo9YvOClGQR3t5IUcX4w8KhlhBw==