Re: [secdir] secdir Review of draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps

Russ Mundy <mundy@sparta.com> Thu, 01 September 2011 18:37 UTC

From: Russ Mundy <mundy@sparta.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 14:38:41 -0400
To: jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>
Cc: "secdir@ietf.org" <secdir@ietf.org>, Ronald Bonica <rbonica@juniper.net>, "draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps.all@tools.ietf.org>, "iesg@ietf.org" <iesg@ietf.org>, Russ Mundy <mundy@sparta.com>
Subject: Re: [secdir] secdir Review of draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps

Jouni,

Thanks for the additions to the Security Considerations section, I believe that they add substantially to the document especially for readers that do not already have a thorough understanding of 3GPP architecture and technology.

Since the document is planned for Informational status, I believe that these additions make the Security Considerations section sufficient.

Russ