Re: [secdir] secdir Review of draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 30 August 2011 13:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1314710560; bh=Bv+LjS8bHuvJD0 AqMpeCLEDUd8HQPrD0AGuxofPZy7s=; b=qznmaq4SGftwicztzyR3ENPgSuWdmH 0DrYHrpTw3H/xUUgznQGWQK16FtxLowW7juJERy1GO1vxv3UHWPoFU0aCjB/m39c mParS5NarmZfhpEe0FfYU1Xnk9DWNcklfAsYMi+u3YV2d/hWomkt+J0E0Q58gC3D P+F8JNxlBA1fkZ/ZFpzGam99YdOW/kNu3D9s5bYZ27Oknapdq4dU28p79Y0qWNBm uA/k29Tu0TXS+hYXvPQxHRP8bnZkBeoiXRBd4Oh0Au7Hbvp4lODHzvCxQEO1237Z 4HmhyEbllsPBwyPzqXHQvmvTcnxZvr2UZWlhEVu/nNHfOGZsUCiFhFOA==